Shake off the cobwebs, shed Winter, put a spring in your step and a sparkle in your smile with my Springtime yoga retreat at Tilton House, East Sussex.
According to Ayurveda (which the yogis reference as a guide for health) Spring is a natural time to for shedding the winter layers that can accumulate and create imbalance physically, mentally and emotionally.
The mornings you will recalibrate and rejuvenate with inspiring and cleansing solar sequences. Dynamic vinyasa flow / mantra / mudra.
The evening practices you will restore and relax with two chilled out, introspective lunar classes including meditation / sound and yoga nidra.
All practice will be combined with essential oils to uplift and support emotional well being.
This weekend retreat costs £395 and includes:
- 2 vinyasa flow yoga sessions each morning
- 3 lunar practices each afternoon
- Meditation / sound and relaxation practices
- 2 nights accommodation at Tilton House, East Sussex
- 3 delicious / freshly prepared Vegan meals a day plus unlimited tea / coffee / fruit and water
- All equipment
- Local walks
- One to one yoga sessions
- Massage treatments
Deposit of £150 required to secure a place. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.