Refresh and Revive Yoga Retreat;
Friday 25th - Sunday 27th January 2019 - 5 places available
Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th February 2019 - 7 places available
£375 if you book before 27th November, £395 if booked after - based on sharing a twin bedded room
£475 if you book before 27th November, £495 if booked after - based on a single private room
Nestled underneath the South Downs and edged by woodland with far reaching views across the Sussex Weald, Tilton House sits impressively in the natural landscape. The Georgian country house was once home to economist John Maynard Keynes and ballerina Lydia Lopokova as their retreat for contemplation and calm. An ideal setting for a rejuvenating and recharging Yoga Retreat. As well as the daily Yoga and relaxation schedule, there will be plenty of time for refreshing walks along the stunning South Downs.
Tilton House has been reviewed in the following articles:
The Greatest Yoga Holidays on the Planet - The Telegraph
4 of the Best Wellbeing Breaks - The Telegraph
25 of the Best Yoga Retreats - The Guardian
Inside the only Bloomsbury House you can stay the night - The Telegraph
All 7 bedrooms were decorated using natural materials. Every room has plenty of character and all have views over either the Sussex Weald or Downs. The garden has many mature trees, you could sling one of the many hammocks and relax to the sound of birdsong. For the more energetic there is a tennis court hidden behind a row of ash trees. The firepit in a woodland clearing provides the perfect setting for spinning yarns and stargazing as night closes in.
Treatments and Sauna Room
There will be a choice of treatments available during the weekend, including:
Indian head massage
Prices range from £55-65 per treatment. There is also a Sauna room to enjoy which is free of charge.
Arrive around 3pm. Afternoon refreshment will be served and we will have a bit of a mingle! 5pm Yoga class7pm dinner, 8.30pm candle lit Yoga Nidra/Relaxation.
8-9am breakfast, 10am Morning Yoga class, 12pm Lunch, 1.30pm optional workshop, 4pm refreshment and snack, 7pm dinner, 8.30pm candle lit Yoga Nidra/Relaxation.
8-9am breakfast, 10am Morning Yoga, 12pm Lunch, 1am closing yoga session, 3pm refreshment and snack, say our goodbyes.
Booking your place
£375 or early bird £395 if you book before 27th November
(based on sharing a twin bedded room)
- Yoga; Daily Yoga classes , 2 optional evening relaxation sessions and 2 optional workshops/activities.
- Accommodation; Beautiful rooms with lovely views and high quality bed linen. All rooms are twin or triple bedded with shared bathroom facilities, pls enquire about single supplement rates.
- Food; All meals will be lovely healthy vegetarian food, teas and refreshments also included in the price.
- Massage: Treatments are available at an additional cost, please book this with Hana in advance so we can make arrangements.
- Please note you will need to bring your own yoga mat
* Early Bird offer; take advantage of our early bird offer!
* If you would like to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org We will need a deposit of £150 to hold your place (this is non refundable) and the remaining to be paid one month before the start date.
Please take note of our cancellation policy and terms before booking; Cancelation Policy PDF