No time for a weekend retreat? Instead, take just one day to replenish and recharge with a blend of yoga and creative writing at Tilton House; a Sussex rural idyll close to Charleston Farmhouse.
Relaxing yet inspiring and rejuvenating, this unique combination of yoga and creative writing will tap into your creativity and help you connect with your body. With gentle yoga postures specially designed to bring awareness to your body, you will notice the thoughts, memories and emotions that unfold ready to be written. This yoga and creative writing day retreat is for you if you:
– would love to get away from it all but have limited time
– want to explore the connection between body and words
– are a writer who wants to try yoga
– are a yogi who wants to write
– are a beginner at both and would like to give it a go.
During the day retreat, we will provide:
– 2 yoga workshops
– 2 creative writing workshops
– a healthy, vegetarian lunch and refreshments
– space for you to rest, walk, think, dream.
• What to bring
– comfortable clothes for practising yoga
– a notepad and pen
– a willingness to try new things.
Price: tbc including a vegetarian lunch and refreshments.
THIS IS THE 2nd of 3 DAY WORKSHOPS SARAH AND MEL WILL BE RUNNING THIS YEAR.