REIKI MASTER/TEACHER CERTIFICATION
This slow, abundantly natural setting will be such a gentle way to allow energetic expansion, with plenty of time to connect with your fellow Masters or take time out for yourself. This is a soulful, nourishing place for retreat, solace, and inspiration as you make this incredible leap on your spiritual path.
The Reiki Master Course in Japanese is called Shinpiden, or the 'Mystery Teachings'.
Becoming a Reiki Master is a lifelong journey. Although most Masters will not go on to teach, this level is called the Teacher’s level. It is for the committed Practitioner to receive both the energy + knowledge for how to attune other's to the Reiki energy.
Becoming a Reiki Master is a deep commitment to Reiki as a spiritual practice. The focus on this course is spiritual development - awakening to the True Self.
Brighitta Moser-Clark is a Reiki Master, Sound Journey Facilitator, Intuitive Guide, Artist, and Writer. She’s been practicing energy healing for fifteen years, having studied both the Western and traditional Japanese Reiki lineages. She founded her practice, Awakening Light, in 2015 offering sessions that weave Reiki + Sound with intuitive guidance for true holistic well-being. Brighitta’s activating work bridges the physical world to the spiritual as a portal home to our true selves.
Learn more via London-Reiki.com
- How to pass attunements for Reiki 1, 2, and Master Levels
- How to give Reiju (energy blessings)
- How to teach all levels of Reiki, with a review of theory and practice for each
- The Master Symbol (The Great Bright Light)
- Advanced Practitioner techniques
- Advanced energy and intuitive techniques
- The physical body as a map of metaphysical challenges
- Comprehensive overview of Japanese techniques
- A deeper level of meditation + connecting to the Earth
- A greater look into the origins of Reiki
- More about our lineages on both Eastern and Western sides
- How to connect and build a relationship with your Guides
- Understanding of the full depth and potential of the system of Reiki
The Course + Retreat Fee Includes:
-Certification as an independent Reiki Master/Teacher
-The powerful Reiki Master level attunement
-An extensive Course Manual to assist your growth
-Delicious vegetarian meals
-Plenty of herbal teas
-Accommodation at the historic Tilton House for four nights
-A sacred ritual by the campfire
-Expansive time under the stars + walking the South Downs
-Evening Sound Baths
-Time to explore the wilderness and connect deeply to nature
-Space to deepen your relationship with Reiki, The Universe, and your True Self
-Encouraged Reiki Shares
-Plenty of opportunities to learn creative applications of Reiki
-Five days of being nurtured by community, healing, and awakening with brightly lit energy
Space is limited to a maximum of 12 students.
HOW TO BOOK:-
Email Brighitta mailto:email@example.com